Become a sponsor
The British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) will return for its 28th year in September 2017 and we are pleased to invite you to participate in one of the United Kingdom’s most prestigious and longest running conferences focusing on computer vision and related areas. Held at Imperial College London, in the capital city of the UK, BMVC 2017 will bring together scientists, researchers, academics, and industry experts from across the UK and overseas, with more than 80% of contributors based outside of the UK in recent years.
This yearly event is an exceptional opportunity for your company to reach the key industry leaders in computer vision and related disciplines and demonstrates your commitment to developing industry relationships with the top players within this field. By becoming a sponsor of BMVC 2017 you will become a participant in an international community where you will help to build an environment of innovation, learning, and sharing. You will find the perfect gateway to develop global brand recognition, advertisement, and even recruitment from a unique audience of both established computer vision engineers and students.
If you are interested in sponsoring BMVC 2017, would like to discuss a custom package, or require more information, please contact the Sponsorship Chair:
GENERAL SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
|Logo/Link on Website|
|Logo on Programme|
|Logo on Banner|
|Logo on Large Banner at Registration Desk|
|Logo on T-Shirt|
|Acknowledged in Opening Address|
|Advertisements in Conference Bag||1||3|
Specific Sponsorship Packages
Choose from a wide range of event specific sponsorship packages. Special package sponsors are visibly and audibly announced during the event to which they are associated. All sponsors of BMVC 2016 are recognised with the company logo (and website link) on the conference website and programme booklet.
- A Film Coverage Sponsor (£2000). Sessions will be filmed and made available to the public. The sponsor has the company name and logo visible on recorded conference talks.
- A Social Event Sponsor (£3000). Company logo presented throughout social events.
- A Sponsor of an Invited Speaker (£1000). Company name and logo associated with the talk of the Invited Speaker.
- Sponsors of Refreshment Breaks (£1000). Company name recognized during AM and PM refreshment breaks.
- Sponsors of the Three BMVC Awards (£500, £700 or £1000). Company name announced during the awards session.
- Sponsors of Young Researchers (£300 per individual). Company name announced during the awards session. This support will also be used to assist PhD students with accommodation and travel and to help keep their registration fee as low as possible.
All Special Package Sponsors contributing £1000 or more will receive complementary guest passes according to the amount of support.